1. Personally Identifiable Information (PII): CanadianPharmacy365.net does not automatically gather or store any personal information (e.g. your name, phone number, email address, etc). However, you may have to submit some personal data when using some of the features of this website. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all personal identifiable information you send us will only be viewable by an administrator.
2. Use of Personally Identifiable Information: Any private personal information we receive from you can only be accessed by an administrator. We may use this information to help us improve or adjust the products and services we provide on our website. We will never share, sell, or disclose your personal information to any third party unless forced by the law.
3. Email Address: Your email address will never be displayed, given, or sold to any third party. The administrator may use your email address to contact you if needed. You will not receive any unsolicited newsletters, updates, or commercial messages from us unless you voluntarily subscribe for such features.
4. IP Address: Our system automatically records your IP address anytime you visit a page of CanadianPharmacy365.net. Your IP address is only viewable by an administrator. We may use recorded IP addresses for statistical purposes (geolocation statistics), tracking sales and orders, and/or helping us detect and combat fraudulent or suspicious activity.
5. Collected Statistical Information: We automatically collect some non-personal statistical information about each and every visitor of this website. Such information may include your browser’s specifications (such as type and version), operating system type and version, time of visit, the website that referred you to us (if any), and other non-personal information that can be used for website analytical, administrative and enhancement purposes.